A company is an entity basically formed by group of individuals. It is a place of work formed by following a set of rules and regulation formulated by the state. After all the formalities are fulfilled by the promoters of the business, the registrar of companies issue the Certificate of Incorporation. Post that, the company is formed and business commences. Here under mentioned are some necessary documents needed for the formation of the company.
Documents needed for the registration of the company
Availability of names: For a company to be established, it requires a name and the promoters are required to decide a name for the company and must inquire whether the name they wanted to have for their company is available for registration or not. To inquire, the promoters must fill Form-1 A with names upto three and with the sufficient fee it has to be sent to the registrar. Until the name is available, the foregoing process continues.
Documents for registration: Once the name is available, the promoters shall now file the following documents.
- Memorandum of Association: It is a document that contain all the information about the company and the shareholders of the same. A copy signed and stamped must be submitted.
- Articles of Association: It is a document that contain the information about the company's activities. Same as the above, one copy signed and stamped must be submitted.
- Form No. 1: It is a declaration. This is given either by the advocate of the company or the chartered accountant. It states whether they complied all the necessary steps according to the rules.
- Form No. 18: It is the form that gives the notice of the situation of the company's registered office.
- Form No. 32: This is the form that contain all the particulars of the company's personnel. That include, company directors, company manager and company secretary.
- Form No. 29: This is the written consent of the directors. It is the consent to act as the director of that company.
- Name availability: The letter they received from the registrar about the name availability.
- Letter of authority: A person must approach the registrar of the companies for any corrections or omissions. This authority letter is the one given by the subscribers, stamped in favor of a person.
- Registration fees: Registration fee as mention in Schedule-X of the Companies Act must be paid.